Nightlife is very popular among young people and first of all, among students for whom night life is in a way a rest from everyday duties and the opportunity to meet friends. You can go to dinner, preferably from 22.You can sit in the tapas bar, for a small beer and a snack, but if you want to have free seat at the table you ought to come a little bit earlier. Then you can go to one of the many club, bars and pubs, which fill up around 12p.m and 1 a.m. Even later you can move the party to the disco and dance until dawn. Many of spanish clubs also offer concerts of,for instance, jazz pop music etc and you can see the traditional dance flamenco
- 1. Check in on Calle San Matías 14,Granada is a typical club for meetings with friends.Excellent waiter service. Tasty cocktails full of ice and many other interesting ingredients.
- Excellent places to try drinks, which are served in various combinations with fruit. It is worth coming there because of the rich variety of cocktails and many other kinds of drinks and food and also because of the recommendations that the club has. The club is open from 4 p.m. to 2 a. m.
2.Meson la Romanaon Calle Angulo 7,Granadais a classic tapas bar in Granada. Good beer, excellent tapas with different ingredients. Impossible to leave without tasting the meat in the sauce, which is a typical dish there. Well located, ideal place to have a little tapas with a good conversation with friends. Opening hours are different and depends on day. On Mondays and Tuesdays is closed. From Wednesdays to Saturdays 1-5p.m. and 8-11p.m. On Sundays 1-5.30p.m
3 Sala X on Calle Jose Diaz 7,Sevilla is a little bit distant from the centre, this club never ceases to surprise and entertain: punk, funk, soul, jazz, rock and roll. Bands from the past and the future, from the USA, Great Britain and beyond, as well as local bands form a rich and tense concert programme. Tickets at reasonable prices (often with advance offers) - including beverages. Opening hours depends on events which are organize there,you have to follow their official page.
4. Discoteca Dante Music Room on Calle Av. Emilio Lemos 2,Sevilla.The club is highly recommended by tourists and not only. No doubt a wonderful atmosphere, good drinks and snacks, the best flamenco evenings on Saturdays and Sundays, the best atmosphere with DJ, sound, lighting, evening shows on Fridays and Saturdays. On Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays is closed. On Fridays and Saturdays open from 12 a.m to 7a.m. On Sunday open from 5p.m. to 2a.m.
5. Glam on Calle Alfaros 29, Córdoba. Inside, on the right side there are several tables and places reserved to drink with friends, a partner or. with whomever you want. The overall atmosphere is calm and discreet, which encourages the people of Córdoba, and even outside the city, to come to this place. On Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays Thursdays and Sunday is closed. Open on Friday and Saturday from 11 p.m to 4 a.m.
6. Long Rock on Calle Teniente Braulio Laportilla Local 6 Córdoba. Many people think that there is no better place in Córdoba for a drink with good music. Reasonable prices. Very good atmosphere. A good place to have a few drinks, listen to and dance good music from Status Quo to Raphael, from Michael Jackson to Rosendo. Very nice service.