Here you can find a list of some of the tv series that I loved watching, the genres are very different from one another so it I hope everyone could enjoy them :)
1) Friends: a tv series list couldn't be complete without including "Friends" , I grew up watching it even though I didn't like it at the beginning since I was just a child. Then I've watched it last year and I loved it, it is so funny and entertaining! For those who doesn't know this tv show (which I really doubt ahah) it is about a group of friends who live together and share some of their stories in the daily life.
2) Penny Dreadful: I included this one also in the blog post about Halloween tv series and films, in fact this serie is very dark and a bit horror, but I really enjoyed watching it, plus as main characters there are Eva Green and Josh Hartnett, not bad ahah. It talks about the story of Frankenstein, Dracula, Dorian Grey etc. but there is much more to that.
3) Stranger Things: I heard a lot about this serie and I never thought I would enjoy watching a serie about Fiction and monsters, but apparently I was wrong. I was really drawn to this serie and now I can't wait for the next season!
4) Maniac: this Netflix serie was maybe one of the trippiest serie that I have ever watched, but it was so interesting. I can't even start to explain to you what the story is about because it is too complicated, you just would have to watch it to see what I'm talking about :)
5) Parks and Recreation: this was for sure the funniest tv series I have ever watched! I never laughed so much. The series is about a group of workmates that works for the government and they show what is going on in their office but also in their lives, it is very similar to the serie "The Office" which is also very funny.
6) The last one is, I think my favorite, it is called "The end of the f***ing World": this is the most brilliant story about two teenagers that leave their families and start a very atypical journey full of adventures and misadventures. They just released also the second season which is also very good!
Have you already watched one of these? Let me know :)